Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas Day. I've been up since 6 AM listening to music on my iPod Shuffle. Lionel Richie had me in tears as I listened to his classic song, "Say You, Say Me." This is one of my mom's favorites. She's really into all the classics, and I have had the good fortune of picking some of them up, as MP3s. This is not easy to do, by any means, but once you do it, the music just lives on inside you. If there's one thing I can happily be addicted to without major setbacks, it's music. Everything else will fall by the wayside, but music will be there here and now, and even in Heaven. You hear about songs all the time up there. And now that James Brown has died, soul will live on...

Merry Christmas! I'm off to help out before family arrives, and I'll post again later with an updated gift list, and joy, tears, and laughter. Love to you all, this Christmas and always.

No comments: