Thursday, December 28, 2006

Today has been good. We had breakfast and lunch together, and my parents have been puttering in the garage all day. We still have movies to see. Take The Lead and The Devil Wears Prada. Yah! Tomorrow we'll be in Sugar Land helping move appliances and getting the two homes ready for sale with my sister and her partner. It's going to be busy with that, and I have my first post op appointment with surgeon number one the same day. It's supposed to rain too. So, I hope for a good day, despite the bad weather.

Tonight should be a good night for the movies. Provided we don't stay up too late. My appointment is at 9:15 AM!

I'm enjoying updating my blogs, and spending time with family and friends in the process. Yay for the wee things in life! They add up. :-)

No comments: