Sunday, December 31, 2006

The New Year is almost here! It's New Year's Eve, and I am making decisions on what I want out of life in the New Year. I'd like to see the following happen:

*Grow stronger in God's presence

*Allow current friendships to thrive more and grow even stronger

*Visit with family more in the new year

*Continue to love God with all that I am, and love my neighbors, brothers, and sisters as myself

*Keep everything simple this new year, and not allow complexities to overwhelm me KISS: Keep It Simple Sweetie

I hope all of the above happen with a great deal of grace, as they have this past year, and that I learn a lot of new things. I'm not one to care much about material things, so this is all I ask for. God knows my heart, and will see to it that I learn and grow with Him while being around others who hopefully have some sort of higher power in their lives too. Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: