Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a week this has been....seeing the footage of President Obama for days on end has been amazing to me. I have always appreciated differences, in me and all other humans, and even animals too. LOL. Anyway, I am just spending time enjoying the new beginnings that we as a nation are having now.....for me, I have had so many full circle moments over the last 8 years, that this year is truly one of great joy for me personally....it helps me realize that I am okay, and so are my many friends worldwide because now, the all inclusive attitude is here.....something I thought I would never live to see....and my generation from 1975-2008 was an amazing run. Here we are in 2009 looking ahead to hardships, yes, but in the long term, I do think there will be triumphs as well.....and I think Mr. Obama said it best, and will continue to say it best.....Yes We Can......and I have taken this to heart while battling my various health issues. I have had some moments in bed because I simply stop when the pain hits universally, but after about an hour of rest, I am up again, moving, dancing, and doing other small things to keep going......Yes, I can. :}

No comments: