Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Brent! I'm dancing like a fool for you today.......because I love us! We are the hippest, coolest, whitest, gay people on the street. Ah....and me with CP and DID, well, just goes to show what I won't do for a workout. Equipment and stupid people who tell me I need to walk like an able bodied chick, and be happy all the damn time....how unrealistic yo. I get to have it all.....Anger AND Joy, Pissed off AND Euphoric. I am HUMAN after all. Proud, imperfect, HUMAN, and a DAMN GOOD DANCER. We wear many hats. You in NYC, me in our Hometown state and city, Houston TX yo!

I dance all styles, and lately, it's been hip-hop, and rock, dance, and yes, even the electric slide! Halla!

Today, I dance early for your birthday. You get rock modern dance, with Just Dance, by Lady Gaga! Happy Birthday BFF.....Love ya! :}

--Susana Your BFF who will forever do and shout, JUST DANCE!

No comments: