Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We are truly fierce.....yes, we love Beyonce, and her Houston family.....including baby sister, Solange. Their parents were like mine. Break this awkard, shy child out of her shell with dance. It started for me in 1979 with ballet, and gradually became modern dance, musical theatre, and more modern dance. Today, in honor of my hot dance moves that I make myself, I am jamming to Beyonce, Sasha Fierce.....RWR.....Purrrr......this CD (2 of 2) is my favorite, because I Am is my shy self, and Sasha Fierce lets me break out......Diva baby......and my former kitty was named Sasha, so......yeah.....she was my momma's diva.....and this kitty lived to be 20 like miost pure bred Siamese do. Purrrr......miss you, Sasha baby.....xxxx.......

Yesterday, I manged to dance all day, from 7 AM to like 8 PM non stop at my desk, in my dancing shoes, etc. etc. I will never do standard workouts again. Dance gets everything moving, and I call the shots. Yeah.....me, diva baby......doing her thing, her way. Sassy, smart, smooth, and unlike any other. CP and DID allow me to move in ways this body and my Posse can move me, in ways that able bodied people would never understand. There's mystery surrounding my moves.....ooooh......sassy mystery, Sasha Fierce moves.

Celine Dion
Cher
Bette Midler
Beyonce and Solange Knowles
Melissa Etheridge
Sarah McLachlan
The Corrs
Taylor Swift

Ladies.......xxxxxx........thank you for inspiring me to move. More later.....

No comments: