Friday, February 13, 2009

Yippee....I leave town Saturday till Tuesday.....can't wait. Pa Pa is turning 90, and the entire TX family is going to be there for the celebration. Whee! I ate my Valentine's goodie at dinner....a heart shaped cookie with icing, chocolate and pink and red sprinkles, and sugar cookie galore. Yum-O. Hope everyone has a great Valentine's weekend......Brent celebrates his birthday today, and Jude on Valentine's Day, so my guyz have a lot to look forward to.....including ME. Ha ha.....two gay guyz and a lezzie.....nice. I'll never take it back. :p My new g/f met me on another blog from Mom's hometown of Detroit MI, and she's da bomb. We plan on meeting in Mom's birthplace this year, New Orleans La. so that's gonna rock, especially since Dad has a new Kyack, and we can see Lake Ponchatraine, and all of the French Quarter, and I can meet the author of an amazing NOLA book, Mr. Louis Maistros. Can't wait. Met him on the same blog, and both of these people have been with me for ages now. That's love....knowing you can do anything you set your mind to, and still be safe online and offline. Booyah. My DID is active.....and I am singing the tunes of P!nk, Lady Gaga, and Miss Lisa Marie Presley too....no nonsense, in your face type of me.....all 18 of my alternates love me just as I am, and that's all the love train shizz I need. Peace y'all!

No comments: