Monday, March 02, 2009

Life in the days of a writer.....whee! I coordinate 2 blogs now, and will hopefully begin a 3rd for CPN online. The Cerebral Palsy Network and other sites coordinated to aid my populations, are worth getting into. So, we'll see what happens if I get chosen to man the blog. March is here. Friday I have lunch with my twin friends, two ladies I have known forever, 10+ years. Then, March 16 is a double dose of fun. Another long time college friend of 10+ years, is coming back to his Houston office for work and dinner with me. Sushi, Japanese tea, and more......and before we meet, Portia De Rossi is going to be on her wife's talk show....should be fun. Portia has been a cool actor lately. Ally Mc Beal, and now, Better Off Ted. Not to mention her life with new wife Ellen De Generes. Ah....in the comfort of my comfort zone.....they are proof that we GLBT folks can live well, no matter what and still love each other and life itself. Whee!

No comments: