Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LOL!!!!!!!! Music. This is my world. ME!!! I am my world. Earth? LOL!!!!!!!! I don't know. Seriously. There's so much going on......that I can't even keep up anymore. So, to summarize me....I am Demon Spawn 4, and don't care. I love like no one cares, and DANCE in June Sky among the STARS like no one is watching!!!!!!!!! Welcome to Camp Spawn. This gal can be anything, anywhere....and ANYBODY she wants!!!!!!!! It's called LIVE theater. And I know relgioulous behavior is what it is. They drove me to this point. Satan grabbed me and said...hey, welcome kiddo. Guess the Jesus camp couldn't see you soul up front huh?

No sir. Can I go grab my clear heels and black teddy now?

Sure! I got styles....come take your pick. And Rosemary with baby are here too! Welcome! LOL. I knew all that surgery from the night I was born would pay off!!!! LOL!!!!! Cerebral Palsy and Dissociative Identity Disorder.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Satan's gal! Duh! Any ignorant fool who tells me black slaves, the Holocaust and Hitler don't exist need a check up from the soul up!!!!!!! I got confronted with this last week!!!!! Dude. So I guess if "this stuff didn't happen" That means....Earth.....Never......Happened.....Either!!!!!!!!!!

War......violence.......peace marches.....slaves........etc.......never happened. Even better! That means I don't need to panic, worry or do anything anymore! Skeet skeet skeet!!!!!!!!!!


To write my own L'il Jon Lyrics:

To the window
To the wall
Till the sweat drips from the world's souls!

Till the sweat drips from their souls!
Skeet skeet skeet skeet!!!!!!!!

Now I'm gonna hum Hey Mama, Touch The Sky, and Gold Digger.

Yo. I'm D. All of the above!!!!!!!!

No comments: