Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am psyched! Music, movies, TV, DVD worlds. But my passion lies in Foreign languages, new lands, USA areas I have yet to see in my Cerebral Palsy mind with Dissociative Identity Disorder, chronic pain universally, and then some. Why do I love people like Montel Williams, Marlee Matlin, Michael J. Fox, Stevie Wonder, and those who have gone on to June Sky to Dance? Because being Perfectly Imperfect is who we are, and we don't take any shit from a world that says no to us without picking up a book or two, and applying the books to us. I change daily. My brain has been around the block twice in surgery. It's why the DID is connected to the CP. The brain is the main computer for every human and animal. And when it is harmed you do change. And it's not a temporary thing. It's permanent. So....judge me all you want world. I won't change. And yes, being lesbian since age 4 means a ton too, because in 1979, I knew the DID was here. I also had a brother who was born, adopted with me, and we were white trash to the family. Still are. He died 9 years ago. I was the first person to know he was dead, and the only one to see him alive prior to dying. Peaceful. The man is my hero. He still is. In June Sky, dancing, drinking, drugging, being himself. The boy enlisted in 2 boot camps. Army and Marines. Never lived to see Iraq. I knew it's what he wanted. He came home and told me, showed me the ASVAB tests, the uniforms from boot camps, the fears he had. The love and forgiveness, and that stuff still carries us today. Somebody's watching me by Rockwell is our song. When I am scared, verbally hurt by these people here, I know he's with me. He knows labels and stuff don't mean a thing. Abuse is abuse. Big, Small, Indifferent. Damn the medical lands for telling he and I nothing happened and we are okay. I've now been turned down by my local Emergency Room, Adult Protective Services. GAH. So, here I sit. Waiting. For him. He'll be back for me someday. I am his big sis. He'll be back. Till then, he's here now in all the music. 2 Pac, Biggie Smalls, Jam Master J, Dolla, Jamie Foxx, Kanye West, Sean Diddy Combs. The Cosby Family. Yes, my brother and I knew what it meant to be Black and White. Each of our best friends was black. His died with him. My little friend is out there somewhere. I love you, Cindy. Always will. Slaves no more dear. We can rise up. Always always.

Lady Gaga, Lisa Marie Presley, Queen LaTifah, Ellen and Portia, DJ Tony, Melissa Etheridge, KD Lang, Lara Dern. I came out with them. May 19, 1997. 12 years of discrimination. But I know better. Me and my new gal in Motor City will bust a move or two in the end even if union isn't in the cards. We love each other no matter what happens. I don't need a marriage or children to define us. We have each other. Almost Rosey by Tori Amos was the song she sang to me when I was dark. She told me I could go on despite the dozens of suicides in my life that I have had to live through. All my disabled peeps died among those peeps too. Scary as hell to know me and Angie Jolie and TIna are all that's left in this generation. 1900s-1975. Angie is going to be 34 June 4, 2009. Me and Tina will be 34 and 70 on November 26, 2009. And yes, Foxfire and The Best say it all. I'm All of The Above and Below because my life is in Technicolor with Coldplay. New Orelans. Mom's hometown. Life is so rich and weathy that I work for no money. Don't need it. I only need my heart.

Ciao everyone. Listen to Walking In My Shoes by Depeche Mode for a taste of who I am. The live concert video is in here somewhere. 20 alters make sure the music is jammin' out because they are my peeps, Inside Crew, Cooperative State, and Hope for Yes We Can under President Obama. More to come......Theater and Dance, yoga, arial stuff.....gotta go get it! Cheers! <3>

No comments: