Monday, June 29, 2009

Atheist Blog: A New Day This Summer.

LOL....Niechzhe.....Stronger. Oh yes. Stronger with Hollywood movies, TV, music. When my words fall on deaf American ears. LOL.....no wonder other worlds on Earth hate me too. Duh. When you grow up under greedy principles, with white people for family and friends, and you are taught one second to love the blacks, asians, and those of hispanic origins and then to HATE them, well, the bullies are my peeps now. Scott and I should have grabbed Daddy army guns. Duh. He served Italy. Scott went to Army boot camp and was due in Camp Le June but died prior to going in the next day, and our grandfathers served well. Army and Airforce. Duh. Hello. Entire family grew up with Discipline and belts, yardsticks and hands, pain, pain, and more pain, and ADD, CP/DID....our Survival Modes! Still doing that with the MAN dead nearly 9 years as of December 17th! LOL! The man handed me a new bottle last night. Vodka. A twist from the Dos Equis. Pot? Yes. Crack? Ecsasy? Meth too? Absolutely! Hell, we have AK-47s in June Sky too! The fellas from Columbine and V. Tech are here waiting for TX men 21 and over with their legal licences to hit the dirt paths and start shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! University campus life will NEVER be the same here in The Lone Star State now. And who knew Perry would say no to the money Obama was willing to hand down? It's been said that Social Security will die out by the time I am 40 and my money will be GONE so I can DIE like I am SUPPOSED to, and not give a darn! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott, Mark, Matt, Jade, Chris, Ray.....Susana's coming up to June Sky to Dance and do Theater for the rest of her LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE of Charges! Free of religion, Free of sex scandals and sex Straight people who tell me I can't do that and be GAY! People who tell me I am too negative! Satan isn't real! Boom. You can't have a whole HUMAN without me! Duh. ADD/CP/DID/Booze, Drugs, Guns, Rap, Broadway, Country, Horror, Hallucinations OFF meds!, Medications, surgery, doctors who don't have boundaries, WOMAN vs. MAN, stupid RELATIONSHIPS that don't mean a thing unless Susana follows America's RULE BOOK THE BIBLE! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Joyce Carol Oates and John Milton.....Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? Paradise Lost, Genesis and Revelation....well, according to my University Alumni Life....ALL ARROWS point ME to Pergatory! Hell and Heaven are for the idiots who are WHITE and think they can CONTROL Susana with senseless MIND CONTROL, Verbal words, hitting and spanking, and cotrolling where she lives, who she sleeps with and who her friends are. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am staying in The Woodlands TX till I die. Then, my body will be donated to science like my maternal grandparents. NOLA and Shreeveport baby! Halla! Eat me America! TX needs a wake up call! Red State for Blood and Republicans. REDRUM! Stephen King you are a GENIOUS! And Lisa Marie and Elvis.....Angie and Jack......HELLO! Been a fan for YEARS!

Logic Equation for those who care:

G.E.F.L=W

Good And Evil And Freedom And Life Equal WHOLE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Perfectly Imperfect Package cares NOT what YOU think, word, or deed her into! Christians, sorry. You thought you had me. Nope. Ba da da da da da....Pffft! Stigmata and Satan are indeed a part of your stuff. READ! And READ the books about DID, CP, ADD, AIDS, MS, MD, Spina Bifida, Paralyzed people, Parkinsons and all the stuff YOU say will be CURED and RECOVERED ONE DAY. Yeah right. The dead are going....Puh Leeze. Too damn late for US!

And besides, what kind of creepy world would you have if the disabled and sick were GONE? Easy. Huxley wrote that one too! Brave New World full of White KKK people who kill and destroy the Robots who are DIFFFERENT! HA Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please teach your kids INDIFFERNCE! Not love and hate because Erasure keeps that anthem going for ME. We LOVE to HATE YOU SUSANA MARIE MAY! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry my NEGATIVE CRAP can't show you that in order to be POSITIVE you have to STRUGGLE, SURVIVE, and WIN the WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booyah. Exits stage right with Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, and Disabled Peeps who are living on Earth and in June Sky! C ya! :) :P :] :}

No comments: