Sunday, June 28, 2009

Imagine That.....No HEAVEN or HELL....June SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stars and Dance! Oh yeah! Life and Death in TECHNICOLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coldplay did it again! Gwenyth, Apple, Moses, Chris....Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am PROOF that LIFE And DEATH matter! Beat it all AGAIN this summer and now....I'm going to travel the GLOBE!

So where do you live anyway?
Mostly in my HEAD. I'm just passing through.
That's not very safe you know.
I look in their eyes....if I don't think it's safe I don't get in the car or house, office, church, or anything else.
How can you tell?
It's a question of REALLY LOOKING.
So where do you go to school.
I don't. I was thrown out.
For what?
For THINKING FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Big Bang Theory with Alumni Jim Parsons....Pencil between our teeth to run script lines from Doc and staff. Whee! Foxfire was filmed on location in Portland OR! Love you Martin and Kelly and lovely family (Miss Olive too! Purr!)

Drew Hoovler and the cats in shop! Kevin and his AMAZING sets! Running lines witih Paige Warner and ClaireMarie's costumes.......doing the coolest French workshop EVER with Anne and husband Guy Pierre Couleau! OMGoodness that was the BEST EVER for this well rounded student of all arts! Kitty kat came on stage and Guy asked if he was pregnant! Ha ha ha! Fat Kat. Too cute! Got 2 of my own! Sammy Boy Raggamuffin and Sia Mia Ruby Blue Eyes! Next door is a Ragdoll named Akira and she's a sassy gal at 10! So sweet! Purr! Meow! In my Zoo Story, we have all kinds of lovely animals, CAGE FREE!

Love that idea. Farm animals who are humane and loved. Awww......yeah, some of that is food, but I respect the ones who die for me.......humans just don't get it. Animals do love and lie for us when we need the sacrifice! Ellen has her line called Halo and it's awesome. Rachel Ray too. And Miss Maggie Puppy McGraw is so sweet!

Phil is from Denton and UNT! Got his Ph.D there! With Robin in tiny apartment. Awww. Inside My Heart, Relationship Rescue, What's Age Got To Do With It? and Life Matters, Self Matters, and Susana knows her Fictional and Authentic Selves Do Matter!

I Believe in my own Self Love!
Don't have to wait for others to tell me when to run!
You think I have time to wait on you to tell me this and that?
No! I am moving on with the cast of A. Lloyd Weber's CATS! REOW!!!!! Surprise! Mc Caviity's Not Here! Halla! And yes Brent....Rum Tum Tugger and Mr. Mistofeles are my peeps! Hug Charlotte long distance! She's a sweet gal! =^.^=

Goth Drag and my script Gothic Women of Salem in new revision. Tyler Perry and Madea in da house! Halleluyer! Don't mess with this Diva Perfectly Imperfect gal or she'll rip out your urethra tube! I ain't goin I ain't goin! I Can Do Bad All By Myself because my life is Hard, Challenging, and the end is too PRECIOUS to waste!

Grey's Anatomy is all RACES in one show! Halla! And Chandra Wison is an HSPVA grad! Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I donate to NOLA when I can. Love NOLA! Dookie Chase and Antoine's in ze French Quarter! Good one, and Let me bring you up to speed. Susana is made new daily.....zere! You are now up to speed and let's have a hamberger! LOL! Steve Martin ROCKS on banjo too! Bringing Down The House w/ Queen La TIfah Dana Owens.....Tina Turner November 26th with ME! ROCK!

C ya ya'll! :P :)

No comments: