Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear America,

Let me tell you whom I have become after dealing with you for the past 33 years. This is who I will FOREVER be, so don't you DARE try and CHANGE this WOMAN who FIGHTS to BE HERSELF DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK, SAY, AND DO TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This body and mind belong to ME IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's HER SELF in TECHNICOLOR IDIOT! LIVE WELL ALL THE WAY EMOTIONALLY, BE AN INCURABLE OPTIMIST, I'LL SCREAM LATER, I'LL GO FORWARD, BE BLIND AND STILL SEE, HAVE A LEFT FOOT THAT MAKES ART, BE A THESPIAN DRAG QUEEN, BE GAY AS HELL, WHITE, WEAK, STRONG, AND FUCKING ROCK THE HOUSE WHILE BRINGING IT DOWN WITH THE QUEEN HERSELF.....DANA OWENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Travelin' Light now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The details are below you....because YOU NEVER KNEW ME, and NEVER WILL!

Religion: NONE. Atheists don't have BOOKS to FOLLOW RULES and be FUCKED UP by HUMANS who have to DO AS THEY ARE TOLD LIKE THE NAZI CREEPS........and Saddam, And Bin Laden who HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too rich and wealthy to KNOW what being HUMBLE, POOR, and WEALTHY MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 weeks Premature, and STRONGER EVERY FUCKING DAY BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take my GOOD I take my BAD put them TOGETHER and THERE YOU HAVE MY FACTS OF LIFE ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP, DID, Diva, BIATCH, LOVER, FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No real people to count on.....JUST HERSELF because it's not SELFISH to put ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to the hand....and I'll give Dr. Phil all the notes he needs to WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robin, Erica, Maggie, Jay, Jordan, Drs. Stork, Lisa, Jim, Drew......YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oprah, Gayle, Dr. Oz, Suze, Nate.......You GIVE ME LIFE WHEN OTHERS DON'T! Ellen, Fearless Gay Leader......Portia, Momma Betty......Thank you for letting me know that having Cerebral Palsy, DID, and Lesbian life is OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P!nk and Lisa Marie.....Elvis.......Susana Marie is a FOREVER fan! Graceland is my HOME!

Cher, Bette, Celine, Tina love.....CELEBRATE with me! Obama won! Finally! This white gal can DANCE because Cindy Collins can be FREE to be a beautiful Black Woman instead of an Oreo with Susana at age 10 at Kate Bell Ding Dong Elementary Bullied for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASTEBURY HIGH SCHOOL. Duh. It's where we could gamble with CRAPS LEGALLY on stage, drink, be drugged, and stupid and then throw cast parties where we could get WASTED on a SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bohemian Life has BEGUN for this CAT who knows HERSELF! This Doll says she doesn't need a GUY to call her DAME, and ANYTHING GOES! Hello Dolly! Working 9-5 fro Sweeney Todd making Pies with Angela Landsbury. Dancing in June Sky with Angelina and Brad, the kids, doing the Moonwalk, loving me just because........who's the best drummer P!nk? US! or as you say boldly......ME! Halla!

Wise Women say......
Only Fools Rush in......
But Susana dear.....
I.....Can't Help......Falling in LOVE with you with NO Conditions!

Susana Kaysen, Lisa Rowe, ladies.....we Do Not have to drop anchor here in this Earthly mess! Obama is proof of that and Dr. King is awed now. We DID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, Black and White are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God speed Michael Jackson. Your music lives on in this wee gal who will forever SCREAM and be Dangerous!

And for the rest of you who Don't Get It.......I am REAL! HALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susana Has Left The Building with Hollywood to go Get The Party Started Cuz It's Gettin Hot In Here! BOOM BOOM POW! Will I Am and Black Eyed Peas.....Start the BEAT NOW! My Energy NEVER DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next 33 years of my life are to be continued yo! Ciao! ^_^

No comments: