Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Baclofen Pump has stopped working too fast. We are doing Oral Baclofen from St. Luke's Episcopal Hospial in The Woodlands outpatient basis only. Seeing a new doctor June 30! GAWD. Pump is "working' but the drug is not getting to me. They think the catheter where the drug flows is stuck and backing up somewhere, we just don't know how the hell this happened! Shit! Blacked out yesterday! Made peace with Anatomy Class and Life, Death, and all else. If you want to stay in this game, you have very little time. I'm all the way in yo. Chess is ON. And so far, we are still moving around the board. Hoping to Say Yes I Can SCREAM LATER and CHECKMATE so I can win this thing. But death and life do NOT scare this Diva! Cher, Bette Midler, Beyonce, Celine, and so many more! God help me. I can use them to keep vitals down, but dude. Oral Baclofen and Flexeril as Backup. I never thought I would be at this point, but well, I am so hey, FIGHT is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This tiger in Zoo Story is here! Halla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Got 99 Problems but this EARTH full of HUMANS ain't ONE. It's me, Hollywood music and movies, TV, and the animals of EARTH. Ciao! Come see me if you want. Up to you. But you and I know we have no clue when our last day will be, so I LOVE YOU ALL! Said this to the parents a million times! Family too! Damn. Susana is outta here yo. If you choose to wait for my funeral to hit, but still support me, I'm all over that. Hey, we do what we can yo! Love that since this IS INDEED MY BEST LIFE! BOOM Broadway and LIFE! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :P :}

No comments: