Friday, June 12, 2009

Very difficult day and days ahead.....Cerebral Palsy/Dissociative Identity Disorder combo since birth. Menopause since March 3, 2008 after full hysteectomy. Severe Chronic Pain, Neuopathy, and Mood Swings. Night sweats, day sweats, hot flashes, horrible brain empty-ness like a deflated balloon w/highs and lows very severe. Highs for 5 minutes. 2 minutes later...drastic lows. Energy plummets. Sleep deprivation on 1-10 scale at a 10 for over 12 months. Living w/ parents who are almost 70 years of age now. I'm 33. Not a good mix. I'm single, no kids. Scary adult interactions w/all family, friends, etc. Kids-calm days and nights. Just good to have me time and play time. Just observations about stuff.

Current treatments today w/new Medicaid doctors in first ever office visits.

Cymbalta: 30 MGS 1xd for pain, moods, stabilization of neuropathic pain.
Estradiol HRT Bioidenticals for Menopause in cream form

Doing okay for today. Not sure what is to come...but I feel good because of music, TV, working on communicating better w/people, seeing Dr. Phil and Robin holding my hands walking up the hill of life with me.....thank you both so much for being with me all through books and your show and The Drs. too! God bless you all and Drs. Stork, Dr. Lisa, Dr. Jim, and Dr. Drew. Hugs hugs hugs!

Peace! :)

No comments: