Friday, July 03, 2009

I am jamming to Michael and his family, and music from all around the world in my home based DJ studio. Diva Craps Rollin' Central! And I am never a loser. Or a quitter. And with NCIS and CSI NY and The Mentalist on my side.....I can rethink techniques, solve crimes, gather evidence, and be the Energizer bunny of my own life and self worth....I sleep when I can, and I NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

Even when I Scream, I Jam...Cause it's just too much but it ain't too a much for me da...oh! And one day....I'll Heal The World, and make it a better place, for me and my June Sky Peeps dancing for our own race....we have people dying and as long as I am still living....I'm gonna make this place good for them and me......

I'll be the Thriller....Thriller nights...when people push me down and tell me to stand up and fight.....I'm gonna get up, get up....oh!

ABC....Easy as 123....simple as do re mi....ABC dancing with CP and DID gal!

I Always Feel Like.....My Peeps Are Watching Me.....And we don't need no privacy! Oh oh oh.........

I'm gonna have Georgia......Georgia....the whole night through.......

Bohemia Bohemia is not a fallacy in my head! This ain't Calcutta.....Calcutta America.....is DEAD!

Get the party started......right now......

What you said? Susana ain't no diva.....?

All the single ladies....now put your hands up! That is ME ya'll in H-Town for Beyonce!!!! Native with no shame.....cuz.....you're gonna love....ME! Thank you B and Jennifer! Standing in The Spotlight is okay now!

Now as the path keeps winding...We are Travelin' Light.....with WOMAN on our chest.,.....Super Woman......oh oh...We're ALIVE! And in closing for now....This Independence Day means I have a few months to go before I reach the one bed apartment.......and.....I'm Simply The Best.....The Best I Can EVER GET. Best I can ever be? Be the only WOMAN in ME! Mwah!

Paradise is HERE! Happy 4th of July everyone! :]

No comments: