Sunday, July 05, 2009

If I were a boy
I'd change all the rules
I'd get in her life
And I'd be a real human
I'd listen to her
Cause I care how she hurts
I know I'd lose her
If I kept all the fears
I'd then understand
What it means to lose my woman some day
Cause I have taken her for granted
And everything she was got destroyed
But I'm just a boy

Scott man I love you so
You know it and ever show
I am your woman of love and life
Standing in the light of our halos
We can indeed win this huge fight
This fight against the human race
The one that uses hate hate hate
To keep us down when we try to pray
Pray the troops get what they need
When the VA is backlogged at Walter Reed
When I'm stuck here on Earth with Medicaid
Yelling and Screaming like Hell to be heard
By the same family that did the same to you
The next time they do this to me bro
I promise you
I'll never let go
They can't kill the light of our halos
Because we can live on in pure love
Dance on in June Sky starts for all time
Live the lives we wanted for the rest of our lives
Dance brother of mine
This is our Independence Day
A Day In The Life Of A Good and Evil Playwright Lyricist babe
I can see your Halo....Halo....Halo.....
Halo Halo Halo......
I love you Scott man babe.

Based on Halo by Beyonce Knowles
Written by Susana M. May
Dedicated to the Late and Great Marine of my life---who never sleeps, and NEVER gives UP dancing in June Sky among the Stars.......Scott M. May my greatest joy ever....My Brother for Life.....Always......

No comments: