Saturday, July 11, 2009

Princess Of Bellaire

Princess Of Bellaire

Now this is the story
All about how
My life got turned up inside out
So let me take a second just sit right there
I'm gonna tell ya how I became Princess of Bellaire

Born into a Medical Center with hardly anything to keep my chin up
Hope and faith had slipped away when my parents gave me up that fateful day
Born on a cold dark hardened night
I came into the world tiny and frightened
26 weeks not knowing what to do
Unsure of me and you'd be too

Messing with ORs and docs on staff
Hoping that my brain and body would not last
Didn't think it fair I had to live
While other babies round me died in their cribs

Stayed till April 76
Got sprung home by St. Mark's Stiff's
Adoption was supposed to be the best
But I must tell you it's a big old mess
Lies all over and it's not me
Baby brother dead and the last he sees
Me
Baby bro why did you leave?
He said sis Bigge N Pac they needed me
Records all over the house in 2000
December 17th was gone in hours
Buddy on the bike was a black MAN too
White and Black baby I got you

Voted for Obama almost 9 Year Lata
Bro we did tell King I'll see him up there!

In the house of pearly whites
We got a Black President and I ain't frightened
White men get a grip please please
This Princess ain't playin with races or creeds
She knows her world is bigger than that
Gave to Katrina 5 Bucks from her pack
Built a house in Houston See
For Angel Lane that Oprah made with Nate and team
Brad's great Project yes indeed we got it
Angie and the children I say Halla NOLA!
Harry Connick and the jazz beat too
Never been there but one day I'll see you

Louis man on blog blog way
Wrote a book called Sound Of Building Coffins
Momma born in NOLA see
Grew up in Shreeveport not to far from thee

Drinking coffee the best we know
Community baby now lets have more
Cream and milk ole ole
Baby we got it so please don't play games

Confederacy of Dunces oh yeah that's me
Sound of Building Coffins is best on scene
Jammin' back in H-Town's where I hang my hats
CP/DID/Single Lady that's a Fact
Beyonce and Jay-Z too
I'm a Survivor with 99 Problems boo
But I don't let it get me down
Because this HisStory turns my frown around
Michael Jackson taught me my first dance
At 5 I did ballet and Moonwalked didn't prance
Walking's for those who like to do it
But me I'd rather spin and dance so let's get to it
Jam Jam Baby and stay on scene
Because we know it's okay to SCREAM!

So this is my story I hope you can tell
How my 33 years have been pell mell
But I hold my Diva head up high
Cuz this is it ya'll It's My Life

This is how I live it so sit right there
And please remember to respect me
Princess of Bellaire..... *Will beats me out with Jeff*

Peace ya'll! :]

No comments: