Thursday, July 09, 2009

Run

Melissa....take your wife's hands, and RUN......Now.....before the USA and world eat you alive.....before Sarah Palin gets to TX to muck up the govt. with gov. Perry running.....leave now.....now....now......--Keith The Killer, MD.

Suz I think we're alone now......
Doesn't seem to be anyone around
I thnk we're alone now
The beating of your heart is my only sound
I need you to take my hands as we tumble to the grounds of Europe....
We've got to keep running to get away into the NIGHT you were born into....

I think we are RIGHT.....and I think we are alone now....

It's time......time......time.....is on OUR side.....Let's go.......now.......now......now......the sirens are ours. I didn't jump in med school like this for nothing. ER being my LIFE with Killer Keith. We weren't show offs. We know How To Save A Life....YOURS.

Ladies....Go......go......The Posse will send aid when you get to Europe. Go......just....go.....and Do not drop anchor here.....Go......just.....go....on silent wings with love....RENT, Hollywood, music, Broadway....take it and Go......go......go....... we will see you soon....... and we LOVE you.---Killer Keith and The Posse of 20......14 Women, 4 Men, 2 Little Girls. Go......go.....go.......

No comments: