Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Title Updates

Haha!  I went back and titled each post so my followers can read them easily.  Distance vision has improved greatly.  I like my laptop.  And when things are labled they are easy to hunt down.  LOL.  My insiders have picked songs they like.  French!  Pluriel is awesome.  And by night when Melissa Skypes, it's Tiffany.  Too cool.  Tonight she'll pick another song.  And sooner or later, we'll get an iTunes card to add more songs to her list.  She'll be home in July.  Should be good.  Europe is good for her and Kel.  They love London, and now, are in Prague.  There is so much to see here.  And so much to do.  They'll bring back souvieniers eventually.  Typing...exercise for the fingers.  Haha!  The rest of the month will be doctors' visits and a birthday party.  Fun.  Our next door neighbor's daughter is turning one.  It should be a good party.  I'll try to post between events when I have the time.  I am expecting a clean bill of health, and my insiders expect it too.  Then we can party.

No comments: