Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All In A Day's Work

Today we are doing computer maintenance.  So far, so good!  Our unused computer is for movies.  This one is for Dropbox and Internet stuff.  The guys are enjoying this.  They love the computer innards.  What can I say?  Cops by night, and by day, they do corporate stuff like computer work, secretarial, and more.  Vince is my engineer.  He loves the gig.  Let's clarify him, shall we?  Chemical engineer!  Haha!  Keith is a doctor.  Steven and Brandon.  CEOs of a writing corporation to keep Emily employed as an almost 12 year old.  The child is a genious.  And being Deaf and Autistic never gets in her way.  She and Melina are still two peas in a pod.  Melina's violence is basically non existent now.  The Zyprexa keeps me stable.  I concentrate more, and love life.  So do they.  It's a balancing act.  And if you need more information on DID, read this book.  The DID Sourcebook by Deborah Bray Haddock.  It has cases, resources, and more.  In fact, one of the top hospitals is right here in Texas.  About a year ago, I was ready to check in.  Counseling was basically non exsistent.  Not anymore.  My doctor is now doing both medication checks and counseling once a month.  And in the long term, I save money.  I am not paying two separate fees.

No comments: