Saturday, February 11, 2012

Internet

Oy!  The Internet is kind of getting on my nerves.  My phone konked out and here am I on the laptop.  Still trying to navigate some key website in Internet Explorer and struggling to do so.  The guys are going nuts inside.  Aye!  B Man is jammin to Coldplay, and Steve, Vince, and Keith are with him.  Ha ha!  Momma L's nurturing side is out tonight.  She's singing more.  Fun!  And once I figure out You Tube, we will post more video footage here.  The littles are anxious to get back to camera life again, especially Emily Noelle.  Being Deaf and Autistic never stands in her way.  June 26 she'll be 12.  My wee niece is growing up.  September 26 Melina will be 9.  Fun.  And yes, we party.  Just because it's DID y'all....doesn't mean you don't celebrate them.

More tomorrow!  I plan on posting regularly here so if you follow me, don't give up!  I'm here!

No comments: