Saturday, February 11, 2012

DID Plus

LOL...My Posse adults watched The Ring Two today.  For 4.99 good film.  I got the original on my iPhone.  Love them both when I need to raise blood pressure slightly.  Music was good today too.  My littles are studying.  They go to school with the students.  Today they are working on more French.  You can never have too much because of translation.  There are always ways to translate sentences or phrases.  And Celine's French albums work well to kick start this part of my brain since the siezures.  The medications are working though.  The FDA is good to me.  So are the supplements.

Got a lot done this week at home to prepare for time away from my parents.  Kyle invited me to Cypress through Monday night.  And being on a budget with two credit cards is a blast.  I'm doing well.  And Discover is good.  I get cash back.  LOL.

The day has gone well and so has my self care that I let slip for awhile to put my mom first.  That's not easy to do, but she does come first out of respect.  It's sort of like working in shifts.  I tend to self care at night.  Fun.  Hot showers and Valerian make for good sleep anyway since I suffer from chronic insomnia despite movies and such.  And being up at 8 AM each day gets me in a regular routine.

Loving my music list so far.  And my shuffle is going to come in handy and Kyle's house.  He's getting one, and we are going to work with iTunes and eat well.  Ha ha!

No comments: