Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Two Wives

Life is good.  My DID wife is in Europe and sending me Celine Love!  We are separated for six months due to 2 guys acting up and out that I knew in college.  But my wife loves me.  I took my ring off to symbolize the separation, but plan on wearing it tomorrow to my DID appointment.  Kind of nervous about this, but I think it will be worth it.  My wife thinks so too, as she Skypes me songs and other things to reach out.  In other news, the day went well.  I'm about ready to do more laundry with our new washer.  Just bought laundry detergent that is compatible the other day!  It auto measures the water based on the laundry and loads you do.  I also got rid of cleaning product allergies.  I now use water and baking soda to clean.  Yippeee!

Joe and Kyle didn't make my day go well.  They dumped their obsessions and problems on me today.  I am reeling from it all.  And Kyle is at least coming to see me Saturday and agreed to buy lunch since I bought a meal last time he was here.  The insecurities of these two guys....drive me nuts.  Kyle is divorced with a son.  And Joe is married and claims his wife is fine with everything he does with me as long as she doesn't know about it.  Go ahead and do it but just don't tell me?  OMG!  That's so not a marriage.  So I signed off!

And boldly, I am putting my ring back on tomorrow.  It's a ring a friend of mine designed.  Holy cow.  I haven't worn it in quite awhile, but I think now is as good a time as any to try wearing it again.  It's a fish ring.  And it's the ring Melissa put on me when we got married.  DID wife, I love you.  You are my world.

The DID is real.  Treatment is Zyprexa.  But they don't go away.  They just get quieter.  More to come...with the others.  Music is key for them.  They love that.  Opera and rock, classical to contemporary, they love it all.

No comments: