Friday, June 08, 2012

Behind But Catching Up :)

March through May brought many celebrations to our lives.  March and April, family and friends' birthdays.  May...another friend's birthday and his trip to Yale to see his nephew graduate.  Now it's June and I am a busy bee.  I am working on mental health art projects and really trying hard to stay grounded in daily life.  Thus can be challenging especially when my mind is everywhere.

DID and CP keep me busy.  About two weeks ago I sustained a hard fall, and had to recover with my cane.  For awhile I wanted my walker and then thought, no, I'll keep the cane around.  My niece named them Stanley The Stick and Wally The Walker.  And should I need a wheelchair one day....I'll just call her Stella The Great.

Today was a cane less day and a day full of art.  Music, art, and meditation.  That's us in a nutshell.  Dominic came out and I think he may be the first student to integrate.  We'll see.  There are twenty of them so my brain is packed with them and the Posse of twenty from 1979.

Tonight Melissa, Emily, and Melina all fronted at once.  Oy what a headache.  They are asleep now.  And I'm awake.  Inspmnia.  Boo hiss.

I'll post again sooner rather than later....

No comments: