Sunday, June 17, 2012

Erin And DID

I feel blessed and lucky at the same time.  The bills are getting paid with money to spare.  My DID art is now accessable by way of Nan's Ohio site, and by way of links in my e-mail.  Dropbox is the bomb.  I love transferring files to my phone to share in therapy.  Edication matters to me.  Reaching friends and family matters.  I can't leave them ignorant.

Things are crazy with The Posse at the moment.  Erin is struggling to just stay alive.  Valerian works.  When she's not sedated and not triggered, her art is beautiful.  She'll be in isolation till November.  I can at least get through hurricane season with fewer panic attacks.

Life is good....I just need her to be my strength now, and I know she can't be.  So I'll keep paying the bills until she's released...

No comments: