Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Birth Story

Connie is post pregnancy, and baby Poppy is beautiful.  Connie now has her blessing, that of being a single mother.  Her first baby died in utero, so we have been healing together.  It takes me back to my volunteer days in the NICU.  And the white rose teardrop on the doors meant a child was lost.

Linking my CP and DID has been so wonderful, because both keep me in a state of reality, and it goes way beyond the medicine cabinet.  I am so proud of my growth as Easter continues in my heart. Each day, I am anew.  And God shows me all kinds of things.  Life with the moves will truly change me yet again, but it's nothing a gal like me can't handle.

We have been renewed here for ten years, and now, it's time to move on.  As we bid The Woodlands farewell, I am excited about what lies ahead.  Fun family time, and even more time with friends.  It will truly be a renewal process there too.  The final move will be to my apartment.  Renewal again, and more time to post here.

Yippee!

No comments: