Friday, April 21, 2006

And the rains came down...it stormed really bad here in North Houston, so much so, that our fire alarm was tripped by lightening. I've been awake since 7 AM CST, maybe even sooner than that. They say we'll be okay on the weatherfront by Saturday. This is good to know.


After going on my cleaning spree, I'm back to regular chores. Life is good, and I find chores to be therapeutic. I am weird like that. Today will be a day of revising my To Do list, and seeing what's on my Shopping list. Then I'll work on my workout diary. Exercise has been strange the last week. I've mostly walked to and from the mail box. Not bad, but the basic stretching has fallen by the wayside.


I'll get into that next week when my parents leave for Las Vegas on business. If they see Cirque Du Soleil while there, Dad will hopefully bring me a tee shirt. Yay! At least 20 companies are being represented, so they plan to go as a group depending on the price. Anyway, I can't wait to hear what they decide. The week after they get back, we have a week long break. Then, on May 7-10, they will head to Amelia Island, Florida for another business trip. It's going to be busy around here, to say the least.


It's going to be fun having the house to myself while they are gone. I plan to watch DVDs, and veg out. TV has really not been my thing lately. After today, I'm looking forward to the closing of the school year for the tutors. We'll meet to discuss final thoughts tomorrow, and kick off summer school until our next meeting in August. This is the easiest, most ideal job a girl could have. Challenging too, but good nonetheless. I'm off to get some things done for the day, but I'll post again later with updates on my next play, A Man's Fury. Ciao! :-)

No comments: