Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yesterday had some unexpected twists and turns, but in the long run, I'm going to be okay. I can't hold jobs that my able bodied counterparts would hold, so the job I have now is what it is. Being a tutor changes you for the better. You help children see who they can become to the fullest potential. That is rewarding all its own.


Today has been a new day of forgiveness and love toward my family with regard to work. It may not be what they desire to see me do, but it's better than nothing. I also have the hospital to look forward to in the fall. Life will be okay as long as I seek God first, and let Him take the reigns. Without Him, I can do nothing.


I hope to keep working on being a better tutor, playwright, daughter, patient, and friend. God will show me the way. :-)

No comments: