Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOL....today is a day to let some emotion out. Elisabeth's birthday on the show The View and her baby brother doing a serenade. Too bad my baby brother is in June Sky and I'll never have that sort of thing again. I teary eyed up a bit for a couple of minutes. He's 4 years younger, November 15, 1979. He'd be 30 this year, with big sis turning 34 on November 26, 1975. The good that comes out of me missing him is ADD, CP/DID, and more. He knew I was different, and I him, and we meshed. His life still matters to me, and always will. The boy loved to dance. Souja Boy Tell Em would have been a great serenade. Maybe I'll still do it. LOL. And then, top it with Boom....Boom...Pow. Followed by some Kanye, BIggie, Jam Master J, and more. The boy and I loved rap. Two white kids from the equivalent of the ghetto projects in TX....cuz it was Daddy's discipline and money that kept food on the table, us in school, etc, with little emotional time. Still holds true today. I never cry in front of people. I run. I never let anything out unless it's anger, which is not a true emotion. Anger is a mask that we wear. The deep stuff is underneath. The stuff no one cares to see, and are bold enough to say we don't care, in words you never thought you'd hear. Adult and CPS services have no idea what they are saying. Therapy and drugs for me, starting at 12.....never again. What's done is in Pandora's Box now. Never again. Sure, memory and stuff haunts, but I don't have a care in the world now. I was aware then, and am today. I know me. And I am a Nancy Drew, female Dr. Phil, and no nonsense when it comes to me. No nonsense when I defend the boy. Who grew into a heck of a man. No wonder my relationships have fallen flat. The boy is gone. He'd be creaming the adults in my life right about now for dissing me. It's who we were. We were like a gang of two. Ready for war. In our own backyards. The Brain is the key to life. ADD, CP/DID. Brain waves. Brain issues. I don't agree with medical stuff all the time. It changes just like TX weather. You can't keep up. But I go on. Because I know me. I know him. And together, we will be in June Sky dancing for life one day.....forever. Jesus, Satan, Mary, Joseph, Allah, Buddah, Zeus, Athena, Neptune, Posideon, and more. Hell yeah. We bring it. I have no shame in knowing I am a mess. Perfectly Imperfect me. Dude. Yes indeed. And when the Columbine kids and Virgina Tech man and Hitler slam their hands down in June Sky, I'm going to be there. Yes, it all happened. I am a firm believer in all of the history of the world WAY beyond the classrooms, bullying, suicides, and my own experiences with my brother hanging around me. It was how we lived. Telling me now in my 30s it never happened is pure ignorance from Idiots who have no idea who the heck they are dealing with now. Fire! Of course! Mine. Booyah. People think I am scared. Of living and dying. Nope. It's a new adventure! Ciao! :)

No comments: