Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our favorite color....RED. Me and my love. Red hair, green eyes. And yes, we get chased by the TX Paparazzi all the time here. Take pictures for us Susana, we want to remember you....um....am I going somewhere other than Hell that you have said all 33 years so far? Seriously! I don't do that either along with your second best stuff. Dude. And Adult Protective Services says I have no case because verbal words don't count as abuse. Funny. Therapy and Psychatry for 26 years for NOTHING in the Biggest State in the Union. Um.....medications, one hospital stay for four days. Outpatient stuff here and there in Houston. Wow. Really? I'm on my own? Really? You asked me if I was in trouble, and now, you think I'm worse? Really? I would so love to be able bodied for the next 33 years. A job, car, mortgage, man, woman, children, the whole thing. Please. Show me what I am really missing out on. And the stats? Churches say over 50 percent of Americans are divorced. Really? Seriously? Oh and they also look at me saying that it's okay to steal, kill, and destroy me as long as it makes them look good. Bigger and better than me. Then they compare me to Chris Reeve. You're better than him because you're not paralyzed. Be thankful.

Wow. So I walk funny and still can't do anything right, yet I'm better than Chris Reeve? Wow. That's twisted. Totally. Oh and another thing. Sybil was real. Her best friend is now my e-mail condidante. Duh. People are like, oh it was just in a book or a movie. Talk to Sally Field and Joanne Woodward. I promise you.....I am in that cruise ship for life people. I wouldn't go back to the past or fast forward for NOTHING. Every step I take could get me bullied and beaten, murdered even. Texas is Texas after all. Chainsaw Massacre. Andrea Yates from Clear Lake. And the fabulous town of Denton TX where my girlfriend went to music school. Dr. Phil got his Ph.D. from there. And we don't knock Dallas. Emily moved to that city before New York City. And the drive up there years ago.....the best days of my life!

Dude. Not to mention the two FLDS compounds in Waco and West TX. And NOLA next door where my sweet gal dropped her baggage off and gambled at the Craps table at Cushatta baby! Wow.....2004 before moving to The Woodlands here now. I rolled all night. It was fun.

Clean, sober, non addictive. I can have fun guys and gals. I also love stripper poles since I can't do complex yoga. What fun pole dancing is! I can get dizzy and have fun doing it, and costume change like Cher without the guilt! And the clothes....Target all the way!

Nate and his line too. Hello! My new pad is going to have a dash of Nate, a spash of The McGraw family....and some Suze, Oprah, and Bob, Dr. Oz,. Dr. Stork, and the whole TV world. My home grown doctors won't know who the heck I am when I am done morphing again. LOL.

Oh and going from bullied Christian to Atheist.......lovely swap. A break. A chance to see others. Muslim, Mormon, Jew, Greek, French, Euro, Hindu, Buddhist....and my home base, Catholic. 3 years there in school and I swear it was like dealing with Severus Snape only without the nuns! I was the mudblood of the class. Duh. School years were so full of stuff that I was like....wow. So movies that are now being remade like Nightmare on Elm Street are supposed to be what now?

Scary? Freaky? Without Robert Englund? You have got to be kidding me. The guy who replaced Jason said the dumbest thing ever on line. Austin TX summertime was too hot. Latex made me break out. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a guy. You really have no idea what TX heat is like do you then? My goodness. I am allergic to Latex. Gloves, balloons, gummy candies, the whole shebang. Get over it man! TX heat is as close to Hell as you can get!

Now that it's legal to have a gun license and own guns at 21 and over....on university campuses....wow. Here we go Texas. What are we really doing? Can someone tell me? A native who's been here as long as me? Come on.....

Ignorance. Not bliss. Idiots. Lisa Marie Presley. Damn. For real. P!nk. Haven't seen these ladies shows on tour. Probably never will but good grief. Even Beyonce knows where home is. And my rear donated to build homes in Houston when Katrina hit. Give me a break. You can be money poor, but give you over when the time calls. NOLA is my mom's hometown. I'm ready to head that way to pay my respects.

I have military grandfathers and a military dad too. Strict discipline even at 33. Brother died after bootcamp drama. I am lost without him. My angel. Gone. December 17, 2000. Almost 9 years. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell. That's us. He's my pal. Still protects me. He's here.

And we LOVE rap music. The boy owned Biggie Smalls, Jam Master J, 2 Pac.....and the boy is with them now. Lucky lucky boy. Died with a boy who was black. They died together in broad daylight. 3:17 PM. If only I had been home hours prior.....I could have talked him out of that motorcycle crash. I could have saved his life. Guess now it's his turn to keep saving mine. From June Sky as we dance among the stars. Love you Scott. Seriously. We were babies together. We grew into the early 20s together and then June Sky called you home. Hugs!

No comments: