Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dear Divided States of America,

Since you obviously enjoy screwing with a young woman who is white, disabled, gay, and single, a rape victim, a fucked up family member with absolutely no friends to count on, and stupid Jesus Freak people who insist she needs to be Saved and Delivered, let me respond to your shit. Sex....GAY. Religion: ATHEIST. Politics: MEN and WOMEN who make SENSE in DEBATES, CAMPAIGNS and MOVE to THE WHITE HOUSE with BLACK, HISPANIC, and ASIAN ROOTS. Fuck the KKK.......I HATE being WHITE. DISCRIMINATION SUCKS.

Medicaid SUCKS. And while I am at it.....THE BIBLE is SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Demon Spawn 4 at your SERVICE. I am quoting Witches of Eastwick, because Diva Cher and I know you and Jack and Angelina Jolie quite well. We ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know America, I really appreciate your directness and now I'm going to be as direct and honest iwth you as I possibly can be:

You Are:

Physically Repulsive
Intellectually Retarded
Morally Reprehensible
Vulgar
Insenstive
Selfish
Stupid
You have NO taste
A Lousy Sense of Humor
And you smell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Susana, Do You Like Fish?

Absolutely! Sushi and Salmon BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C ya! :) :X :} :( :P O.o ^_^

No comments: