Friday, June 26, 2009

Okay Folks,

If you are or plan on being a PARENT, LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think for one seccond Susana Marie May is BLESSED.....to watch her own brother DIE while Mommy and Daddy watched the accident from Highway Six and FUCKING turned off the CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad served in the Army YEARS before me and bro were BORN and FUCKING "Disciplined" us. Yeah right! Psychologists and shit and medications and shit later....HE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taking his fucking place getting yelled at, blamed, accused of being a BIATCH, hit by my Momma, slammed verbally by Daddy.....and you people sit back and let it PASS YOU BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK CPS and APS who turned my ass DOWN this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no case Miss May. You aren't bruised or bleeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State Denied me Medicare Disability because of age shit retrictions and the fact that I wasn't "Disabled before age 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy lets it slide. Fucker has no idea the damn appeal is DUE in DALLAS JULY 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meantime, HIS family and friends can fucking talk about me behind my back on phones, to my face, and I can't say shit because his DAUGHTER should not be seen or HEARD at 33 years OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My disabilites got me caught in a shit storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And HE and his FAMILY think I am WEAK as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the friends I fucking made think I'm SHIT too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALIFORNIA girl fucking texts me and calls me a LIAR about being in the ER, fucking threatens to call PARENTS to ask if my story checks out, and asks why I FUCKING LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy tells me to SHUT UP and NOT SAY ANYTHING because FRIENDS DON'T GIVE A FUCK or SHIT about ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And his WIFE has mental memory issues for over 2 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Secrets and Lies MOFOS. And he always says the same shit to my face. If you say anything I will hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right! Verbal SHIT isn't even in the fucking DSM 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that ASSHOLE uses verbal shit on me again and tells his WIFE it's okay.....and she lashes out to spank me or grab my arm again......I"ll FUCKING RUN LIKE HELL to the nearest CLOSET room, and FUCKING LOCK THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think you are a parent because you give birth or adopt, and you can destroy us kids who later grow into the same FUCKING ADULTS we SEE every GODDAMNED DAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mutiple Births. Fucking Spouse killings with OJ Simpson. Fucking Child Murders with Andrea Yates. FUCK YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not me, not Scott May, not my two nieces..............YOU AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FREEDOM to INTOXICATE us kiddos STOPS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to HELL on an 18 Wheeler and I don't give a FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P!nk and Lisa Marie speak the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I have NO VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris Reeve and Marlee Matlin do too. Yo.....I'll Scream Later is Marlee's new book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU PEOPLE who are able bodied and fucking want ME to change while all of YOU stay the FUCKING SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New apartment IS MINE. One bed, One bath. FUCK YOU. TX owes me for Cymbalta OD Withdrwal and Daddy watched the shit happen in his fucking house in front of DENIAL FAMILY who FUCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brain is DAMAGED now for GOOD. No cures, no causes, other than the slow release pills at 30 MGS each and I took 2 which means I had 60 MGS and FUCKING damaged brain tissue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH. Any fool would read and know Cymbalta is a fucking anti depressant!!!!!!!!!!! Brain Chemicals! HELLO????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those fuckers knew I had CP. They knew I was not okay with the damn scripts, and I ran to the Pharmacy and fucking asked them. They said you'll be FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YX SOCIAL SECURITY PEOPLE ASSHOLES. I'll NEVER get better you idiots!!!!!!!!!!! DUH! CP has NO FUCKING CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't do shit to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say we because my Posse of 20 is FUCKED for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baclofen Pump is not giving me liquid Baclofen any longer. This is FATAL! I am due for a refill July 21st and if that fails and we need ER surgery to remove the damn pump and shit, I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muscles are so tight I am on Oral Baclofen and Flexeril to offset the shit! Headaches, overall body aches, bleeding from nose and nail beds, scalp, and MORE. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please
Remember me
As Someone
Who Wants You To Go To HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot by Lisa Marie Presley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's by Susana Marie May TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Common Sense and shit people! You need to think before you have kids in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU for doing this shit to me and calling it a LOVE and HATE RELATIONSHIP and BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: