Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil. So far, 7 Seasons. There will be more. And within those seasons, my life, has, and always will have.....

10 Defining Moments
7 Critical Choices
5 Pivotal People

My 5 Pivotal People may be on TV, but to me, these people mean more than anyone I've ever met because together as my team with me, They are...Simply.....The Best.

Dr. Memhet C Oz.
Dr. Travis Stork
Dr. Phillip C. McGraw
Robin McGraw
Oprah Gayle Winfrey

My list of people extends far beyond these people. My birthday, my life, and my death and my life beyond...will have Tina Turner, Anna Mae Bullock, Anna Mae Brown.....deeply embedded in my tiny body and soul with Cerebral Palsy, Dissociative Identity Disorder and my Posse of 20.....14 Women, 4 Men, and 2 Little Girls. We ARE who we ARE just because.....Queen Latifah did a cover of this song. What a WOMAN she is.

Celine Dion. Bette Midler, Cher Sarkisan. Ellen DeGeneres who showed me again and again that New Orleans where my Momma grew up and lived her life was just as amazing then as it is today, Katrina a black name too, as she always will be baby. John Goodman, Brad Pitt And Angelia Jolie and the kiddos. Make It Right....Hey Brad, I already did my part. 5 dollars in 2005 to build a house in Houston by my buddy's own hands. A tiny box of nails made us a house for a family in need next door! Hello Little House. Awww....look at you....good, bad, pretty, worn, wear and tear....look at you. You stand when everyone doesn't think you can, or that you will succeed. Hey, failure is okay little house. Evil and good are one. It's okay House.

Dekker and Peretti...you two have again shown me that Evil is......thank you. I stare and study it. I understand why. Heck....and Hell....I'm living it fellas. Scared, nervous, sure. Human fellas. Woman. Worst ever because according to Jesus the Man I am not number one. He is. Jealous of other Gods. Hates divorce. Bibles everywhere in English and stuff. I mean....Lost In Translation is so darn obvious!

French. Theater, Philosophy. Worlds beyond. Arabic. Top in my University of Houston. Arameic. Gone from my sight. Hebrew. Poof. Gone. All things beyond the Christian world....Gone because the white race knows better than to keep me around in Technicolor because it's too easy to keep Black And White here.......damn. You mean me and Michael Jackson are still here???????????

You mean Angelina and Denzel Washington are still here????????

You mean Dakota Fanning and Denzel Washington are still here??????

After seeing Technicolor.....Thank GODS! All 6!

Jesus
Satan
Allah
Buddah
Zeus
Athena

Catholics....take your walls down. Stop hiding! World at large....wake up! I have! And it's not 33 years old! I KNEW before I was BORN that this was going to be LIFE. Death. Afterlife.....Will Smith's REBIRTH! Damn! Wake up and smell the New Orleans coffee! 99 Problems! YES INDEED! Not leaving the planet, but DESTROYING everything in it!

Get out of DENIAL. We ALL play a role! Ahem...Hello! Me too! Madea honey yeah...Helleluyer! Right and Wrong! BOTH!!!! Light and Dark! Both!!!! Love and Hate! Both! Damn it! Technicolor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live....coming to a stage near you with ME on it because All The World's A Stage....MINE!

Hello Thespians! Robin, Ellen, Chris, Tyler, University of Houston Main Campus Cougars! Hello! Edward Albee who knows I have Boom boom POW! Stare him down. Seriously. Because Susana And Grey's Anatomy Do NOT Do SECOND BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Bailey...Chandra Wilson...sweetheart.....You and I are OKAY! It's OKAY to be black and white and be DIFFERENT and see the world go kaboom! Damn!

And by the way....

4 races in one show....WOW! Thank you Shonda Rimes for getting it OUT of the CLOSET!

2 Hedgehogs for me and my pal from 5th Grade 1988 and BEYOND 21 years as 2 gay people who KNOW we can do theater and dance like no one no one no one....because he knows I am a Super Woman......With an S for Susana on my chest yes yes yes! I'm a Super Woman! Hey Alicia! I got you!

So What if I feel this good SOBER??????? My FUNHOUSE is a little different. Evil clowns.....Ahem. My generation. Original people. Freddy Kreuger. Chucky. Jason. Hell YEAH. Remakes? Are you KIDDING ME?????? Do you HAVE to ruin what's been done?????????

Dude....they did Friday The 13th. Guy was all....Too hot and Humid in Austin TX because of my body suit in latex. DUDE. I am ALLERGIC to that stuff and BREAK OUT looking like Satan on Steriods! FUCK YOU! Oh and can't take the HEAT of TX? Fall into the GULF!

RED STATE republicans. RED STATE REDRUM chainsaw Massacre. Best Little Whorehouse. Gun Laws PASSED in 2009......What more do you WANT and NEED to see this is the BIGGEST STATE in the US and YOU can't stand summer HEAT????????

Yo B I think this guy needs a WAKE UP CALL!!!!! Video Phone him please Beyonce and make sure Jay-Z is there ready to fight! WOW!

Ignorance. Idiot. Elvis died at 2.....1977. Sybil came out. 2. 1977. 1979...I had DID! Hello! Welcome to the REAL WORLD America! This is WHO I am! Welcome to the real world....Kyrie Eleison! I take.....these broken wings....and i learn to FLY again....I learn to live so free.....Daily! I take....these broken wings, and I try to show you evil and good things.....Somewhere....I'll find a new way of living. I don't have to keep on FORGIVING.....Somewhere.....There's a PLACE for ME. A time and a PLACE for me. Peace and quiet and FREEDOMS there....wait for me somewhere........

I know that I screw up
I fall and I then STAND up
For the people who have no way
No cure no cause no days
Death is all around
Life and Death they don't touch the ground
Life and Death Tears and Laughter too
Take them dear their YOU

Mother Earth I thank you love
For Showing me it's okay to LOVE
Okay to live and okay to die
Because you sustained my LIFE

Father time...STOP! Hammer Time! Ring The Bell School's in SUCKER! Break it down!

Let me give you an education Southern People! It's TIME! Break it down! Oh and I won't defend rap...I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usher, Biggie, 2 Pac, Jam Master Jay, and yeah, Li'l Jon.....

To The Window
To The Wall
Till the sweat drips from the world's ignorant idiotic souls!
Till the sweat drips from their souls!
Skeet skeet skeet skeet!

WOW! Education! And I couldn't fathom being any job person because i have CP and no person would hire me for more than a couple of weeks! WOW! No job, no cars, no house, no mortage....no family, no friends who keep on running away because FEAR controls how they compare and contrast me to Chris Reeve because i walk on two legs like a freak of nature!!!!!! WOW! And NO MONEY to boot! WOW!

When did Chris Reeve give me the baton of HATE? They hate me they hate me they hate you RUN! Oh no!

Hey Scott, Jade, Matt and Mark.....SUP! June Sky! Hey! Jonathan Larson! No Day But Today! Halla! RENT is a comin back! Halla! 2009! Drums! Yeah baby! Take me world....Or LEAVE me! Yes I'm leavin for the new apartment and good and bad life to come....I'm GONE. Ba da da da da da....Pffft! :)

And I'm Gonna Get MY Party Started! With Dirty Laundry, Ravens, and MORE. This Fool's Day...She will keep rushing in...cause she knows that, June Sky's in love....with her!

Thank you Elvis......Thank you....Thank you very much! We DID it! Cause we are Simply The Best! Now That The Heartache Is Over! I Won't Ever Be Missing You! Hey! It's only Self Love Baby! Whoo! Tonight.....David Bowie ladies and gentlemen!

Who's Good, Bad, Black, and White and Technicolor......ME! :]

No comments: