Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girl Interrupted

Girl, Interrupted.....

Get yourself out Susana. Do not drop anchor here.--Valerie Nurse at Claymoore. Whoopi Goldberg. My first diagnosis in 2002. Borderline Personality Disorder.

Sybil. MPD/DID. My final diagnosis. And no, to me, God is 6 Gods. All equal. All love. Thanx. Thanx, Thanx. Raven gone to tea with Elvis and Lisa Marie. Ciao!

Sex...Gay
Religion.....God, 47 year old black woman. Satan. Buddah. Allah, Zeus and Athena. Hi Melina Kanakaredes and co stars of all your work. Nice to see you! Greek is on baby! Yippee!
Politics....Barack Obama...because he's organized, my calm eye in the chaotic world at large, and he has a great family. Michelle, Sasha, Malia, and Mr. Bo The Portugese Water Dog....Nice! Hi everyone! People's President who handed me a check with no strings for savings. Thank you so much! Much appreciated! I'm different just like you! Welcome to the world of different. Tough, but we can do this! Ha ha...a Dr. Phil thing. He's from Denton, my sister's birthplace, and a UNT Ph.D. Grad to boot! The Doctors with son Jay is cool too. The books, he, Jay, Robin....truly wonderful. Whee! Psychology and Medicine unite here! Whee! Fan for life. Really? Yeah...I am still Getting Real because the journey never ends....and Nadya is a mommy who needs support....so me being a 26 week CP/DID woman now...well, I know I can help in my own ways.....yeah I said it....WAYS. Many ways......hi babies! Hello family! What can I do for you from TX Houston area? HUGS! So sweet. And another reason for me to be here. Thank you Nadya. I mean, yeah, people say we all make mistakes, but we know we aren't the real mistake. And the babies are going to be good....even if they have CP and DID combo one day like I do.....no problem! New challenges to face, new mountains to move...LOVE darling...something I never emotionally had and still don't have, but I am okay! You will be too! Cheers! :)

No comments: