Thursday, July 16, 2009

Health Insurance

I can no longer sit here....waiting on Amerigroup Medicaid and my "family" and "friends" to not give a "crap" about me. This, all according to Dad...so yeah....I think America and the stuff of life will never be good enough. It's been said that I am not good enough all 33 years. And I can't see anything good coming out of the human race where I am concerned on any level. Personally, Professionally. PP relationships have stolen my body and soul. I have NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He fought with me again.....and again......and again last night. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Self medicating. AGAIN. High risk of drug interactions! ER AGAIN! Take me America....And KILL what is left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE AMERICA!

DEAL WITH MY CP AND MY STUFF DAMMIT! STAND UP! KILL ME NOW! COWARDS!

No comments: