Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Today

Today, and every day.....Michael Jackson sings and dances, and remains human with me....because according to him, my personal spirit in CP/DID land is the true essence of who I am.....Perfectly Imperfect, white, gay, lover of all things living and passed on, in vibrant colors as we Heal The World, and as We Are The World. It's why Chris Rock brilliantly said....no normal, decent, person, is just one thing. Be a PERSON.

And so, it's with my own tribute to the World that hates me the way they hate my brother and Michael too, and don't see us as PEOPLE beyond the labels and masks, and things we can't fix and cure....My HUMAN NATURE is PURE LOVE.

Today, Michael is singing to me, again....Susana girl, I Just Can't Stop, Loving You. Michel my brother, in all colors of the soon to be Healed World That We Are....I Just Can't Stop Loving You Too! Mwah! *Wave in my white glove with silver glitter to represent my silver linings in life, death, and beyond in June Sky*

Peace June Sky and Peeps of Mother Earth. Dangerous CD should arrive soon. Hahaha.....Yep, this Dangerous Diva won't keep her life In The Closet....NEVER EVER EVER!

xxxxxxx--To June Sky and Graceland too......Always.

No comments: